Saturday, June 19, 2010
This world is unfair... Never been fair before...
First I have been treated unfairly at home... My dad will always ask me to do every housework and not my sister... I know she is busy and I'm not but have you ever think about it? She was the one who choose her path & I choose my path... She choose what she like and I have to choose to be reality and I don't have a choice isn't it...
How many people know that my interest is not account, this is not what I really want for my life... I choose it because of my mommy... I wanted my mum to have a better life but not anymore...
I don't understand why can she only think about herself and not the family... Where I can't...
I dislike my life now no freedom and I can't do what I want...
Second my boss hired her aunty and her working attitude is very bad but her pay is better then me... Haiz...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
3:09 PM