Sunday, October 04, 2009
Its been so long since I last blog over this blog... Well I know there isn't anyone who will view my blog so I didn't blog at all... However I have started a new chapter in my life...
This is the 42 days after ... Well I think I have break my own record so far for not msging him for 3&1/2days? Hahaha... I don't know how long I can tahan but at least I know that even without him I can still be happy cos I know that without me by his side, he will also be happy... Have been thinking alot for the past 42days... Wahahaha... And know what? Only told 3 ppl abt myself... I still don't have the courage to tell my dad & bro... I guess courage is all I need for the time beinging... Hmmm... Lalala...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
5:59 PM