Monday, April 13, 2009
I feel kinda sad when someone call me for help and told me I'm her last choice in her friend list and explain to me... Am I being too helpful or should I say over helpful that people always take advantage of my kindness... I simply don't understand why people still can get angry if your help is not good enough... It just make me feel that some friends just find you because they need your help or they are just lonely... Why can't they just treat you as a real friend... As in contact you or even show some concern to you... I'm not saying all my friends are heartless but some of them are... Disappointed right but I just got to accept that some friends are just meant to be a passerby...
Just like I'm the bus driver and they are just my passangers... They will alight at the place they wanna be... At the end of the day, I'm still alone... Sometime things can't be force just got to see it lightly and accept the fact... Only yourself know who is the real friends to you...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:46 AM