Saturday, April 04, 2009
Just now I wanted to look for Picture to do something for my friend, I saw alot of pictures during ITE and it remind me of the past time I have in there...
Picture of her, darling & me when the 3 of us is still best friend and the old us...
Those sweet and memorable chat I had with darling before and after we get together. The chatI had with her during her ups and down, after her break off to her new bf... Alot alot of memories... I cry not because of what she do but because I felt that I lost a friend because of the triangle relationship... I know I'm the one who is still tie up with the past but doesn't she?
Why is people always left the old friend for the new friend? Why did they forget about the good time they once had? Sometime I just don't understand the real her and what she is thinking...
Its not worth after all this years of effort... People just don't appreciate the friendship and the effort you had put in...
How many time do I have to repeat and repeat the same old things to myself to just forget about the friendship? Its always so hurt for me to put down especially the friendship that is bond up by myself... Nobody will understand how it feels...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
3:06 AM