Saturday, March 21, 2009
Do you know that i'm so hurt... I know I shouldn't do this but I still do it because I want to know what she is thinking and whatever she say is it a lie... 20 March Friday, I'm not the usual me cos I feel so irritated easily and I just couldn't bring back the old me... I almost cry out but I keep on control because I don't want anyone of you to get worry including her... I know we all hurt each other and deep down inside us, we just can't forget anything about the past...
I given myself along time to let go but I just couldn't and it just pop out of my mind... Do you know that I hope to lost all my memories all the bad memories... Even if I really lost all memories, maybe I would feel better... Not knowing either one of you... No matter how much I love you, I still got to let you leave one day and this is what no one else will understand the feeling... People thought I'm strong, I won't cry, but do you know that how I wish I could tell them right in their face I'm still human I have feeling too!!! Can't you just see I'm just trying to be strong infront of people?
Darling do you know that how I wish I could tell you that she still hold you inside her heart and still wanted to be friend like we use to be? I just don't feel good and maybe this is jealous because I just want you... I just don't like the feeling and I really hate myself...
也许有一天回忆以不再是回忆...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:27 AM