Monday, March 16, 2009
I just don't know why I feel so emo this past few days... And it seem to be making me think alot of the past, present and even the future... Just finish reading my horoscope and I found some of it quite true, however am I really that kind of person gonna let others judge also... I agree that 双鱼想的实在是太多了...
对于鱼来说,欺骗和做作是最不可原谅的... This kinda make me think... Do I really forgive them or I just forgive but never forget? Sometime or should I said most of the time I don't quite understand myself? Whatever it is... I feel so confuess and I don't know how to control my own feeling or rather own thinking... I can be very happy but the next day I'm down again...
Sometime I just don't know who can I talk to cause I myself also don't know what is the things that is bothering me...
Job Job Job... I don't have passion in my current job as accounting assistant... Should I go for my interest? I'm afraid that after I go into it, its still not what I want or its not my passion... Oh no... How?
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:33 AM