Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I just read her blog and I kinda feel disappointed but I told myself not to cause afterall I was the one who is really hurt and there is no point anymore.
Well it just prove it that Pooh family is not important to her anymore... She mention about her Poly friend and also her 2 friend but where we stand? NO WHERE... It only show that when she have no friend around, we just come to her mind... But when she have her own friend, we are just nothing...
I don't understand WHY is this happen to friend which is close to you... Even Irean and Weiling still stop by me and MSN "How am I?" Althought it doesn't seem any big deal but the care and concern is there and I do feel it... But there is no sound from her at all...
Too much disappointment make me feel hopeless... Totally giving up in it... I just don't want to make and effort anymore, afterall only who appreciate it? Only Pooh appreciate and only the both of us is making the effort... I giving up... I'm not calling the pooh family anymore except Pooh... If they really want to meet, PLEASE make the first move... I'm tired really tired...
I will take this time to give myself more time to get use of it... There is nothing I can do to make the friendship it use to be... SORRY MY DEAR POOH FAMILY... ESPECIALLY POOH... I know you are as sad as me but its really enough for the both of us... Remember what she say? She will make the effort to call us out, but after that who is still the one?
I will just keep all those wonderful memories we once have with me... Take care...
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
9:35 AM