Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Sometime when you this person is like this please don’t expect her to change cause it will only be a waste of your time to hope for something hopeless and won’t come true…
I don’t know why but from the way she talk or even answer to my question is like “Fu yan wo”. It only make me wonder why do I still care so much when she herself don’t care about this friendship anymore… Am I right to say that? I don’t know whether she really put in the effort anot but I just can’t see it at all… I guess it’s not important to her whether we celebrate her birthday with her anymore, she have her new friends and her bf… Without us, it does not make any different… Or should I say only without me, it does not make any different…
I’m TIRED…
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
4:41 PM