Monday, December 29, 2008
27 December 2008 Saturday went to bugis alone with any company, took bus 133 and during the bus journey lots of memories flash back to me... Looking at the current situation, friendship with pooh family was fine accept for HER... It seem that the past was the main reason that HURT me so much that I couldn't carry on with the friendship... The laugher we had and the time we spent and the topic we share has all gone... Now no more outing with her alone, no more problem sharing, no more topic...
Again our friendship brought me back to my relationship... Is it because of him that causes this friendship to be so fake? During the journey, a part of the scene flash back and I was thinking what if I decided to end the relationship at that moment, what will the situation be?
Whatever it is, this is the choosen path and no regret when I already know how he felt towards me...
28 December 2008 Sunday, meet up with Darling & Pooh first and went for lunch at Marina foodcourt then after that wanted to play bowling but its full then thought of play pool but pooh & me don't know how to play so our 3rd choice is sing K... About 3plus Tigger came and only join us for awhile and went off to meet his friends... After he left,Fish join us at around 4plus or 5plus... SIng till 6.30pm then went off to wait for Sharon... When she reach, we didn't even know she only talk to Pooh alone and didn't even say HI to us... So we just hack care lo... For the whole time she only talk to Pooh... Whatever it is just let it be ba... Now I understand what she mean by "will it be awkward?"
After that she went back to meet her friend as she told Pooh that "We really want to go home? If so then what for she just come here to have dinner..." Come on la if you don't want to go home just like this then please give suggestion where you want to go la... And when we say go home, you don't even want to speak out then still tell Pooh alone, what doesn't that suppose to mean? Maybe I should really let go of my hand and stop torturing myself anymore... I'm super tired le... Haven't been sleeping well, don't know why I keep wake up in the middle of the night and look at my hp for time...
After that the 3 of us walk to bugis to take bus and during the bus journey, darling talk to me about the problem that I have and I truely know the problem but its hard to solve it since our heart is still having the "XIN JIE".
After that I accompany darling for late dinner at Long John Silvers... Oh he pass me a Christmas present from her Sister to me... Oh that was so so sweet isn't it? It's Jelly, coco cake (which I eat during primary school time), and the cuties things I ever receive... Alice in the wonderland storybook... Hoho... After that went home sweet home...
I'm just simply tired of what I'm thinking and I really don't know what else I can do...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:27 AM