Monday, December 15, 2008
GOD really know all my problems... Thanks for giving me an answer so fast & clear... It amazing isn't it? Its only when you believe GOD will be there, you will get the answer you want... I know time is hard but GOD will always be there for you... Remember...
Onces again it Hurts when I know it... It just prove that I'm not ready, it reallt make me weaker and weaker each time I get the news... Not to mention too much, I'm just simply time of myself, not anyone else... Its not anybody fault, it just me all alone... I'm just giving myself own problem to think... Where will my answer to overcome this come to my mind???
Lots of things to do and change isn't it? I know I'm not perfect but I have to change those bad habit... I'm beginning to lose myself... Maybe to lose my long term memories make my life easier? But somehow its part of my wonderful memories... Thanks to those who put colours in my life and to those who onces hurt me... It make me grow...
I'm so demoralise sia... Hahaha... Not to think about it too much la... Time will come to heal...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
3:31 PM