Thursday, December 11, 2008
I did something which I shouldn’t do it but I guess there is still fear in me… I don’t know how to overcome it but just to take my time? She changes her password but somehow I still manage to guess it… Don’t know why also… As usual just to check the sent item and also the receive item but I didn’t read anything since it’s not from…
Anyway when to Malaysia for my class and there is a part which is talking about Tea and we need to imagine the person we hate most in front of us and serve the person tea with the best attitude… And right after that night and the night I reach S’pore, I dream about her… OMG… That’s so scary… Can’t recall what is the dream about but it seem to be a bad dream…
Anyway she is meaningless to me… Feel very tired to keep bother by her but how do I overcome this? Sometime just feel that she don't admit her fault... Admit also admit unwillingly and give lots of reason... And she is someone whom I feel that she wanted people to pitty her... Haiz...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
5:05 PM