Dear Diary ..
Thursday, October 30, 2008

( somehow i think we are drifting apart, isit about me? isit me that cause our friendship to be so dull? idunnno... just felt something is wrong somewhere. Dun ask me what or why. )

Ya she need take the initiative to ask for a meet up and know her own friends also feel the same like we use to feel...

I am not a good friend, neither am i a good girlfriend... I will be good i promise. I will listen to u and stop all my nonsense...

Will she really become one? Hope so...

Jia You... Sharon Chin. You can do it ... I'm moving on....

She refering to who? Sound like... Hahaha... Whatever it is I must really said that without her appearance in our life, we are happy staying together with her disturb... Sometime I was wondering is it her who cause the unhappiness in our relationship or I'm the one who cause it but after our school life I realise with her doing anything, we are happy...

I know we haven been talking much lately, (both of my girls).. Haven got the time to meet up as well. Feeling the distance already. But you guys are always in my mind, and i kinda miss you girls already. I hope i have not missed out all the fun. sms me !!! :P

She always expect people to take the first step, if you really care about the friendship, you will take the first step to sms them and not asking them to sms you... Even I know there is a gap bettween us but I will still call up for a gathering... Please change your attitude of doing things...

Tuesday went to ZJ's boss birthday dinner at Serangoon area, and i was a bit bored. Didn't eat much cause i pai seh lah. Most of the time, in conversations, i just smile and smile and smile.
People!!! pls dun assume that i meet ZJ everyday can? I DUN. We do Have our own life... We only meet up when we dun have any plans for the day. Well, actually i dun have to explain so much but i dun want ppl to misunderstand and stop asking me out. Well, call me beforehand and we can always make arrangements.

I really did want to meet you girls but it was last min, and i already had plans. You might be thinking " whatever la, i am just giving excuses, bla bla bla" Ya, really whatever.. because i really dunnno how to change your opinion. We all tried, i tried.. But if nothing could change your opinion, there is really nothing much i could do. Pls dun get offended. I am still trying to salvage the situation.....

Like I said before don't always expect people to take the first step...

Being Happy doesn't mean that unhappy moments will go away.
Sharon is in LALA Land

No more tears

Oh she is right being happy doesn't mean that unhappy moment will go away cause it stay in the heart and leave a footprint on it... Remember a story about a friend(A) do bad things that hurts the other friend(B) and friend(B) wrote it on the sand...
And when friend(A) do something good to friend(B), (B) wrote it on a stone...
Moral of the story: We have to let the water wash all the unhappiness and let our heart remember the kindness people had done for you... But its not easy to do so but still trying hard, harder and ever more harder...

From all this happening, we can see that she is someone who won't take the initiative to call for a meet up instead waiting for people to call her up... If ever there is nobody to call her but, will she realise she is the one having the big problem and not other? We shall see...
The feeling she gave me is after she have new friends, she forget about old friends... And when she have problems with new friends, here comes her old friends... Sometime I just felt that is her friend really her friend? During school she use to call to meet up for study but now she didn't... Is it because she can use her friend for their kindness? I don't let her own friend judge...
When we don't call her up and meet then she will start her thinking again... Why we never ask her out... She never thought of her own fault... She will push the blame on us and make a big fuss out of it... She make me dislike her more but I have to learn to let all this go... Hmmm... I don't the closeness with her anymore and it seem that we have nothing much to say... Compare the older time and now, I guess she also don't want to do anything to save the friendship... She might be doing it but I just couldn't see the effort... Everyone is doing the part to ask each other out, accept her... If she have her free time, it will only be ZJ to come to her mind...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
7:16 PM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*