Monday, August 04, 2008
See as I have already guess that she cannot tahan but not bad la she still endure...
He is just giving in to her and don't want to make her sad but as time comes by, he will be tired of doing it and the worry he had make lead to ending up the relationship unless he is very sure that she is the gal he want to marry... This is how I feel only, it might not be accurate... Anyway she still like to do this kind of things... Meaning hide her words so that nobody will see...
I think i am still having this bad habit of wanting ZJ to accompany me whenever i am free,
but i never consider whether he want to have his own time for himself.
He is always afraid that i would be angry, so he will just go by my plans.
LOVE YOU DEAR
Hmmm... This one I don't really know who is she talking about... My guess would be sylvia? Hahaha... Anyway don't have to care about it la...
She have changed.
I dun quite like the way she is now.
Everytime we meet, she will scold me.
She might be kidding but..... I just dun feel good...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
9:04 AM