Dear Diary ..
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh no!!! Know what? The network is down again… Alamak it happen since last week now still not ok yet… What actually when wrong also don’t know… Hmmm well its time for me to eat snake… Hahaha…

Anyway just I read Sharon’s blog and her tag, happen to saw what Sylvia tag… Oh my GOD… Abit abit also cannot… From what she said, I doubt this friendship and whether it can still be carry On but no matter what I’m still an outsider so better don’t care about it so much.

Anyway I wrote this yesterday 15 July 2008 but I take half day leave so never got the chance to post it due to network down...

Take half day leave to accompany darling... Meet darling at amk MRT station then went to post letter then to draw money to paid for exam fee, then to amk hub to buy movie ticket then to popular to help sis to buy ice cream stick then home sweet home... Plan to go cycling but the sky look dark then scare when we reach there will rain so end up never go instead stay at home and play...

Went out 5 plus to walk walk and play acarade then went to buy popcorn and drinks then went in for movie "Its a boy girl thing" to me not bad quite sweet. After the show, darling ask me if I become Louis koo what will I do... Hahaha... I laugh and said where got so good go to hong kong... Then we for dinner and home sweet home again... Time passes so fast lo, doesn't seem to have enough rest and time to enjoy...

Today 16 July 2008, kinda sad because I feel that this path(my work) is not what I want, not I'm interested... Suddenly feel that sometime what we have may not be what we want... Sometime what we like to do may not be what we do... So will you choose what you like to do or what you have to do? Anyway this is what it always happen right?

July 14 2008, 00:38SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
i know your blog is talking about me... well, i am sorry!!!
July 14 2008, 00:38SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
=)
July 14 2008, 12:12SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
sry. i just now busy
July 14 2008, 12:12SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
heehee
July 14 2008, 12:12SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
ya. i update what we did that day lor... hee
July 14 2008, 12:13SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
the ring is our 1 yr gift
July 14 2008, 12:13SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
ya i know about the thur... but i got presentation on friday
July 14 2008, 12:13SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
sooo.. i cannot stay out too late..
July 14 2008, 12:22SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
GTG
July 14 2008, 12:22SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
later sms u again
July 14 2008, 12:22SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
or chat tonight
July 14 2008, 12:22SHAHAHAHAHAHAROOON : said on
byee

Didn't I make myself very clear in my blog, anyway she is right that she is that kind of person who will only call or msn or sms you when its something concern her or something she want to know, otherwise wait till you die she also won't contact you... Sometime I just felt that being KIND to other people means being CRUEL to yourself... What's the point? But I just couldn't make myself to be like her... No matter what or how busy I am, I will still msn or sms to ask for your well being although its very long but at least I still do it, instead of first question is about ownself thing...


Well she said "I am sorry!!!" Why must put !!! doesn't she know that !!! means not so happy to appologise? Or actually she knew it and put it purposely? Whatever it is just let it be... Although I'm use to this kind of treatment but I'm still abit unhappy so just to said it over here. Wahaha... Don't worry I'm ok, just like to make stupid comment...

Oh ya one more time she mention that she will sms me again later that night or chat with me... By the way I never go online so she never get the chance to chat online with me so I don't blame her but I don't remember she got sms me lor... I'm always the one who msg her to ask whether want to meet anot... Diao Diao... Very calculative hor me... Hahaha...

Althought I have you as a friend but it seem to be not friend at all... Just let it go, let it go...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
9:06 AM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*