Sunday, July 13, 2008
Today 13 July 2008, feel kinda sad and moody for 2nd part of my day... Come online just to make myself feel better... I do have homework to do but I tried to concentrate and do, I couldn't bring myself to understand what I have learn... I really don't know howcome today I feel so down... Really down that I breakdown to cry out secretly...
Was in msn chatting with weiling and she send a link which is damn sad... Suddenly it bring memories of my mum back... I'm not strong as I use to be... Suddenly today thought was all on her... Everything I'll link to her... I just want to tell her I miss her like crazy... Its just like what this gal is going through... I simply understand her feeling,,,
Yesterday happen to have a small chat with lao ba about my work... About my studies... He asked me why did I choose to walk this path and study accounts? I just tell him I'm just being realistic cause can earn more money but the truth is... I want to earn more money for my mum... I don't want her to live her life like this... I know I'm stupid I couldn't be as clever as anyone else...
I don't want to continue anymore... Today is not the right day for me to said anything else... Just spend sometime to read this blog ba...
http://memyselfmine.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:13 PM