Monday, July 07, 2008
Well yesterday 6 July just come back from malaysia... Its was a good time for me as in I get to know more... Haha... Well anyway 5 July saturday meet up with darling for breakfast lunch then chit chat awhile then went to amk hub for snow ice... We brought it to garden to eat and enjoy play our DS... Hoho... But after that rain and we went back home... After 1.30pm we went to meet PS to buy things then to me meet Fish at Hereen... Hahaha... He meet us at 2.00pm at PS but he was late and when he reach Hereen, we went to acarade to play before we went to hereen to find him... Hahaha...
We had our fun play making fun of him... After that went to taka for mac which Fish treat darling for being late... Hahaha... After that I went back at 5.50pm before I go Malaysia... Well well it was a short but fun day for me... To have time spending together with your loves one...
Actually the main things I wanna said is... I had a dream about sharon... Hoho... Quite stupid lo... I dream of me asking her wanna meet darling and she said she want to play game... Then I was quite angry and I said you rather play game and don't want to meet him? And she still can answer me ya... That's all about it and I wake up after this stupid dream... Now I'm so tired abd sleepy leh...
Suddenly had alot of thoughts... Hmmm... To be continue...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:05 AM