Thursday, July 03, 2008
A letter back from Darling...
Dearest Sayang
Hey dear, just wanted you to know that I appreciate you telling me what you felt when I told you that I lied to you. I know it's hard for you to accept and forgive me since that I kept this from you for more than a year. I know that I should have told you this a long time ago but I felt that it's not a big deal, but I was wrong and I accept that you felt disappointed in me.
If you felt bad and guilty of sharon, please don't be, because at that point of time, I felt something for her but not as much as I felt for you.
The reason I broke up with her is because her characteristics is not what i have hope for. She's hard to understand and she's not that matured. All I need is somebody who I can talk to, who understands me, who would care for me and who would love me. And I found that the person is you.
I'm thankful that you did not scold me or raise your voice when I told you the truth. I guess that I'm lucky to have such a wonderful girlfriend such as you. I'm so sorry to have lied to you, I'm sorry to make you sad and I'm sorry for not being a better boyfriend. Hope for you to be happy always. Mucks
Lots of Love
Muhammed Sufyan
I guess you guys are puzzled by this letter ba... Let me begain my story... On sunday 29 June 2008, we went to east coast park for cycling... On the way back, we was making jokes and was talking about girlfriend... As in ask him not to find a girlfriend like me so crazy... And he was so cute that he answer me its his choice to choose his girlfriend... Then I keep making fun of him and when we board the bus, he suddenly told me that he only have sharon and me as his girlfriend which last time he told me he have 1 chinese ex girlfriend... I thought he was just kidding with me and I didn't really take it seriously but he keep saying he is sorry to have lied to me... I keep asking him is it truth or he is just joking but he said its truth... And I said how can you lied to me for more then a year and etc but I was just asking in a normal tone and I wasn't angry ot anything... And it link to sharon chin wan ling...
Alot of question come to my mind on that night and it quite bother me... I really don't mind the lied about the ex girlfriend thing, it about her... Suddenly remember what merdiana told me and that time I was really sad and he didn't told me about his feeling and I have to know it from other people... I don't mind him telling me his feeling towards her at least I can make a better choice as in if he really love her, then I shouldn't have go on in that relationship... I just want to be sure whether he love who... Nothing else, I just want to be fair to sharon and him... I don't want him to be unsure of his feeling...
On monday 30 June 2008, after class he went to fetch me home and we get to chit chat about it again and I pass him the letter I email to him... I just want to know about his feeling and what other things he have been keeping from me... But well he told me he didn't told me about his feeling for her is because he don't want to lose me... I think he was quite sad, bother, sorry about it...
Well he didn't reply me back or even msg me whether he have reach home anot which he use to do... The next day I msg him and ask him why he never reply me and he told me he don't know what to reply and etc... It was quite sad and all my day was sad... After my OT, on my way back my mind keep thinking and I couldn't stop myself from crying and stay out from quite sometime before I go in the house... But end up my sis still ask me whether my colleague bully me... I didn't say anything and eat my cake... I thought darling wouldn't msg me le but he did... Although I'm quite sad but it still make it better...
Well now its ok... What matter is the time we left to stay together... If I'm selfish then just let me be selfish for the rest of the 2month...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:17 PM