Thursday, July 10, 2008
I read Sylvia blog and get to know her birthday is coming soon and she is getting pissed off and angry cause she felt that nobody want to celebrate her birthday... Errr... Does it really matter? I don't know la but to me its ok not to celebrate... But I don’t know how you guys think…
See what she wrote:
Think this yr bday im gonna be realistic..No celebration but still want present...So what i have a HUSBAND...Does tat mean that everythin can push to him...Think all this years means nothing...Being organiser all along and when it cums to my turn...It turn out to be FUCKING SUCKS...Is like so FUCKING WHATEVER..I even have to plan on my own...Lets all save the trouble...Buy mi the present tat i eye for and i will greatly appreciated...THANKS...
eeyore: francis sms me this " HELLO, u guys are her best friend, u dun know wat to do huh?" den i replied, "HELLO, "u are her husband lei.."
eeyore: we are planning for sylvia birthday, den i think francis go tell her i sms her this... den she angry that i push everything to francis and let him plan. Which i didn't cause me and hui li got plan
eeyore: something for her birthday.. den she just called and say what she want and hang up on me.. i super angry..
It sound so funny to quarrel over this small thing but I think this is their mind set and everyone got things that get over them... However lucky to all my friends I'm not like her, if not I think I will be the most petty women in the world... Err… Don’t mistaken hor I didn’t mean she is the most petty women in the world… Cause there might be things that she concern about… Get angry over small things... If everyone is like this, this world will be very danger... Full of Anger... Not good for each and everyone of us...
Friendship is important to her… But does this mean that its not important to each and everyone of us? People doesn’t say out what they do doesn’t mean that they don’t care but why do people like to assume things which they think?
Just take a example of myself… Darling don’t msg me often as I wish he could and I assume that he is doing good… Even without me, he will still lead a better life like he use to be… However I know this is not true cause I believe how I feel is also how he feel, its just that people like me like to assume things when I couldn’t get what I want… So sad to said I’m this kind of person but I don’t blame him for what I assume cause I truly know the problem lies on me and not him…
Life may be different after we separate but our heart that connect doesn’t not disconnect like now my company is facing… Keep on disconnect… Hahaha… Like this also can link hor… Hahaha…
Overall I just want to said PLEASE don’t be so petty and assume things… Hehehe... Oh ya one thing I forget to mention which I think is quite cute, funny and touching for me la... Yesterday 9 July 2008 night, I sms darling and ask about his well beinging and he replied me that he was waiting for my sms the whole day but I didn't msg him... He almost cried cause I never msg him... I replied back "why don't you msg me since you miss me and why must wait till I msg you..." He said he is too sad and no engry to sms... Overall it was a funny sms... Hoho... It really touches my heart...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
9:43 AM