Saturday, June 21, 2008
Hmmm... How should I start this post? Actually I don't know what to say since things already stop there... I kinda feel uneasy that sharon mention sufyan name in her blog & to her bf email... I'm really very bad that what I have done perhaps I'm still afraid of her bluffing me again or any other reason???
Am I the one who is really been bother about the past rather then her? I also dunno, I was thinking about the past just only when I read the msn chat... I didn't really get too bother about her conversation with me... Indeed it was when I read Darling and my conversation... Tears roll down... However since its already past, why should I still get bother about it again? Hahaha...
Anyway today 21 June 2008 saturday its our 22th anniversay together... Time really passes very fast... Don't know how we will be like when the time comes... By the way we when to watch "Get smart" its a nice show and I enjoy it very much... Its funny, not bad can go watch... Didn't get darling anything only a small letter and my treat for this movie... Hahaha... Actually he wanted to paid for it but too bad he don't have small change and I do... Hahahah... Oh then he treat for popcorn and drink since he cut short our meeting time... Actually wanna to treat him cause he already brought me the adidas jacket we choose and I wanted to paid for myself but he don't let...
Actually yesterday when he tell me he can't meet me at 3pm instead earlier I was sad and I told him I can't cause I need to buy something... And I told him then don't meet lor... Then he ask me how about Wednesday or Thursday but its going to be month end and most likey I need to work for OT lor so I told him cannot also... Then maybe won't be meeting him for the past 2 weeks ba... He was in a difficult position cause his friends going tekong for training... But well end up we make the effort to meet up earlier and we do enjoy the time we had...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
3:51 PM