Dear Diary ..
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Know what? Had a chat with her and was chatting about the past again... We was talking about why darling break with her... Was abit pissed off and angry by what she said...

She still can send me email sia...

Dear SuMei, I never even think u or sufyan betray me or anything.. If u want to use the word "betray" den i think it suits me more, dun u think so? i know what is in the past is the past and i shouldn't think of it anymore and shouldn't ask u about anything. I know u dun want to tell me because u dun want me to think too much and be too emotional like u said. But one thing for sure, it doesn't stop me from thinking about the past... like i say i have been thinking about it now and den, about OUR relationship but that doesn't mean anything.. i still love my ZJ... its just tat i didn't tell him certain things that is happening inside my head and some e-mails that i kept...

I do hate him after i think back and keep asking myself the word "why"... I am not putting the blame on him though, i know i was VERY in love with him and i think he do feel kind of pressurized by it and maybe that's why he doesn't want to hurt me and therefore accepted me. but what i didn't know was tat, he thinks i am childish? maybe there is more of what he thinks of me, maybe there is more of what he had told u, maybe ... lot of MAYBEs..

I just want to know things that u didn't told me before and things that i should know instead of keeping me in the dark. I know and i understand that u dun want to bring out the unhappiness within us but somehow we started this conversation rite? Didn't we said to clear every doubts that we had? It's okay if u dun want to mention about it anymore, although i wanna know more but i do understand and i cant force u. and i know u are sad whenever we talked about it... Whenever u feel like telling me, u can e-mail me and notify me in msn...

Forever your friend, Sharon

My reply to her...

Sharon,

I know you wanted to know about everything and its hard to forget everything about our past... Like I said, past is already the past whats the point of knowing it... I understand your feeling and what you are thinking... Sometime I do want to know about things that I didn't know... I know its partly because of sufyan fault for making the decision by thinking he should not hurt you anymore because he make you cried infront of others... I think both of us just won't know at that time how he felt and why he make the decision... I think I'm at fault too... I somehow think that I'm selfish if I stop him from beinging with you or beinging with him after you 2 break...

I know you do keep the email but I dunno whats the things that is happening in ur head... And I seriouly dunno what is bothering you... I didn't want to tell you the reason is partly because I really forget and I also dun wan to hurt you... Dont you think its enough? Maybe I shouldn't have mention it in my blog? I dunno...I know you love zj and he also love you, I'm glad that he accept who you are not because of any other reason...

I think he mean childish is because whenever he talk to you, you keep playing with his shoeslace and play with his ear ba... I wanted to told you because I seriously dun wan you to hate him or what... But I realise I said the wrong things out again... Its not your fault to hate him but I just dun wan it to be like this... I didn't tht that the friendship I bring up end up was vanished in my own hand... Maybe I shouldnt start the conversation... If you wanna share what you are thinking, do feel so... Take care...

RegardsSumei

Another email

su mei, I do not feel angry that u don't want to tell me more about the past or mention anything about the past. It's your choice and u are right, its in the past and we shall not be bothered by it anymore by mentioning it. I am sorry if i made a big fuss out of it.

You didn't made the wrong choice by telling me, i appreciate it alot.. Really.. I will make the same mistake twice now that i am with ZJ. Thinking back, i am childish at that time.. Teling me about the childish part didn't make me hate sufyan more, it does not make any difference because he no longer play a part in my life. Sometimes i wonder, if we are still keeping in contact, as in like friends, maybe the hate will be neutralized.

Sufyan might be at fault, but only at my point of view. I still couldn't put myself in his position to think what he is going through at that time. I also made this decision myself and i can't blamed anyone else but myself. And of cos, i made a serious mistake too.. I am in no position to say who is right or who is wrong also.

And about your blog, u dun have to blame yourself for blogging it cause i would have ask u about the past even if i didn't read your blog. And seriously, i wasn't really bothered by it. I will, if i was the sharon in the past. BUt now, NOPE, it doesn't affect me at all. So dun worry k? It's your blog, u are free to write whatever u want and dun have to care about me. :)

OUR Friendship didn't vanished... I am still your friend and you are still my best friend whom i will share my problems with. I am glad that we started the conversation and believe me, i wasn't really affected by it. I think u are much more affected by it. Sorry!!! :(

Well, cheer up.. and i hope we can still be truthful to each other. We shall go out for tea some other time again.. :) coffee also can, up to you! heehee Goodnite! Take care and dun think too much!

Regards,Sharon



with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:42 PM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*