Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Just read somebody blog... Somehow I feel uneasy or should I said unhappy? I don't know la just don't feel good... Hahaha... Somehow or rather I felt that the way she said is insulting her other friends lor... Hmmm insulting doesn't sound right leh, but I don't know what word should be use... Hahaha... Maybe she don't have the thinking but this is the kind of feeling she gave me la... Hahaha... Being too sensitive...
Well meet up with Weiling and Ailing on 5 June Thur, we went for dinner at AMK Hub food court. After that walk around and chit chat about somebody... Hahaha... Get to know from Weiling that sharon ask her whether darling got go online anot then what is his msn hotmail... I think she don't dare to ask me, scare I don't want to give her... Hahaha... DOn't know whether she got go and add darling anot... Anyway got to know alot more about her... Hahaha... Got one chinese word really suit her but too bad now in office can't type chinese...
Enjoy myself with them and Thanks for Weiling for give me PSP games... Hahaha... Tkae care gals... Hope to meet up soon... Waiting for the chalet...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
9:28 AM