Dear Diary ..
Monday, June 23, 2008

Well I'm here to blog again... I think its getting more and more things happening between the 2 of them... See what she wrote...

就是说不出 “原谅你” 这三个字
ZJ went out with his colleague for dinner on Sat night, all i tot was just a dinner.. But, there are plans for other programme. So, he stayed behind. I'm okay with him going out and have fun with them but to ZOUK?

He just INFORMED me through sms that he is going to Zouk at 1.30 am, so i asked " Going zouk now? with who?" And he replied, " ya, going zouk le now, with the china people".. So i tot, it's his colleague who are in charge of the stock, who are guys.. Sylvia's sister actually saw ZJ dancing with girls and also saw xin yi and her bf that night at Zouk. So, sylvia called in the morning and asked whether i know about this. Ya, I know he went there, but what i didn't know was that he was with his female colleague too. AND THEY ARE NOT FROM CHINA, except 2 of them. I cried again. The feeling really sucks.. Someone told me my BF is dancing with girls ???? Who? What are they doing?

I sms him, and asked " who was with you last night?" and he named me all those that went with him and ALL of them are girls except xin yi's bf.. IF he were to tell me the names yesterday nite at 130am, i admit i would still be angry but onli angry at the fact that he went to zouk and broke our promise. but, now, i am both angry and sad... We have promised not to go to zouk unless there is BIRTHDAY PARTY or other EVENTS like his Army Gathering. He went once with his Army Friends and i allowed and now he thinks he can go subsequently just by INFORMING ME ??????

During work, i try to concentrate and talk and laugh with my colleague but they still can sense something is wrong with me.

I also typed out a harsh sms and send it to him..

After work, he was downstairs at my workplace. While walking to the foodcourt, I raised my voice a little and told him whatever i am pissed off with. All he did was saying "sorry" and "dun be angry le"... Silence between us during dinner and on our way back to my house.. He keep saying he is sorry but i dun think he really meant it.. He just want me to forgive him, that's why he said "sorry"...

I can't bring myself to say " U are forgiven..."

I give in to him by trying to give him the TIME he want for himself, not meeting him during this weekends and letting him go for soccer session every Sunday. But this is what i got...
I wanted to forgive him but i keep thinking about what happened and a lot of questions in my head...
Why it had to happen just 1 week before our 1 year anniversary?
My honey-moon is OVER.... The rest of the road is ROCKY..

Maybe this is what they have been telling me, it might be her kamar... Lucky darling wasn't like him, I don't think I can tahan him to lie to me about this lo... Scary... Why do guys always give reason as in " I scare you angry that's why I never tell you its gal... I don't want you to worry or sad... I don't want to hurt you... I'm sorry..."
This is all they can said when their gf found that they actually lie and went out with gals...


This happening remind me of what had happened in the past... When I actually found out she went to find darling for breakfast and accompany him to work... Although she told me nothing happen between the 2 of them but darling told me what happened... Thanks for beinging truth at that moment although you didn't tell me about her go find you... That time when pooh family went suntec to study and I went to find him, I couldn't really look at him and know what he is thinking... At that moment I don't know what I should do and he notice I wasn't right... The rest I couldn't really remember... Hahaha...

Whatever it is, I just want to spend the rest of the time we together and cherish each other...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:25 AM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*