Friday, June 27, 2008
Another post of her's...
I know you are concern about me and worried that i will get hurt somehow or other, i know u cared and keep your words in my heart. Your advices and what u think its important is equally important to me. I just chose a different method to handle the situation. I am still sad about whatever had happened recently but i choose to let nature take it course and just let it be over. But one thing for sure, the trust level i have for him will definately be decreased.
我还是没说“ 我原谅你”应为我还是不明白你为何你没把话说清楚。。
中国人?是有意要欺骗我吗?还是只是一时疏忽?
I just want to say that, did you ever thought of what you have done? You are lucky enough that he wasn't with your best friend or friend... And he didn't even do anything wrong, just that he didn't really tell you who he went out with... I wonder if he was with your best friend or friend, what will you react or do... He is just your mirror of what you had done before, incase you didn't realise, you are even worst than him...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
4:16 PM