Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wasn't in the right mood and was still crying while watching tv and chatting with Joyce and Weiling but I didn't mention to them that I was crying... Anyway yesterday darling msg me and ask me the usual things... " How have I been today? Have I eaten and drink water? How's my feeling?" I know he care for me and I'm glad that he do so, but I still feel something isn't right about me... I started to talk nonsense which I feel so stupid... But well he pull me back as in encourage me... This is what I needed most for the time beinging... I feel much better after he msg me...
Suddenly feel that I'm so strong yet so weak... I didn't know that I can be so immature when come to relationship... I always thought that I've grown up and mature enough to handle my own things but yet I'm still my daddy, mummy child... No matter how hard I've tried, I'm still their child...
Yesterday 28 May 2008, when I was looking at the blue roses that darling gave to me for our 11th month anniversary, tears started to roll down my check again... Suddenly feel so much and realise no matter how beautiful the flower is, one day it will still loss its beauty... Same as feeling? No matter how much you love each other, one day the feeling will still fade away... Is this true? Please verify... Hahaha...
He msg me at 9.00am asking me again... I know he care so much for me yet I can't do anything in return... The only things I can do for you is to continue to love you...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:15 AM