Sunday, May 04, 2008
On 1 May 2008 Thursday, went to SinMing for breakfast then headed towards Bishan for our activities... Before we start our games, we saw a shocking scene... A cat was chasing a squirrel and soon he caught hold of the squirrel, we try to stop the cat but it manage to escape... After that we found the injury squirrel but its too late, the squirrel breath was weak and slowly stop... It was sad but we dig a hole and put the squirrel in... All we can do is pray for it to rest in peace... Games start with skipping rope then some relaxing game then to rat and cat... Hahaha... Its was really fun and exciting and also tiring... After that we when for lunch again at SinMing road and we went to icekimo for ice cream... Yum Yum... That was a fun event after all... And the next half day, I spend my time with darling...
After meeting darling at cityhall, we went to Suntec thinking of buying Fish birthday present but we had no idea what to buy, end up we didn't manage to buy anything... We went to Starbucks for coffee then headed to Novena for dinner... It was my first time to eat at Novena Ling Zhi a vegetarian restuarant which is quite expensive... Know what? It was darling who reserve the place there intro by Fish... Hahaha... I was quite shock when he ask me to go there for dinner and he actually did some homework... Hahaha... Well all I can said is the food that was quite nice and we eat there 1hr plus to finish 7 dish...
1. Salad
2. Corn soup
3. Tofu
4. Satay
5. Vermicille
6. Test tub fruit juice
7. Manago pudding
Desprite of the 7 dish we still order orange for darling and green apple for me... The fruit juice was really nice... I prefer the corn soup out of the 7 dish and darling think the food was just ok... Anyway the main thing wasn't the food but the feeling and atmosphere... It wasn't a special day but I felt like a princess... Wahaha... After dinner we went to cineleisure for neo-print before we went home... It was indeed a long long day for me and finally feel much more relax after days of work...
Friday 2 May 2008, meet up with darling after work to watch Over her dead body... It was quite nice and I enjoy it with darling... Actually the show isn't important when you are seeing it with the right person... Hahaha... After movie we went for dinner before heading home... Another day pass...
Yesterday 3 May 2008, went to work then meet up with pooh, fish, wei jun and eeyore... Pooh wanted to watch the movie at The Cathay but end up the ticket there were all sold out so we headed back to PS and watch at GV... Fish actually wanted to eat somewhere instead of food court but the q was quite long so I suggest them to eat at food court cause the time is short... Hahaha... After their dinner we watch Iron man, we sit in the front row and my whole body was aching...
Well I didn't feel like talking to her but still talk to her like i use to... Hmmm What can I say about the feeling... Just feel uneasy to talk to her ba and she really like to tell us about his bf lo... Hahaha... Love is blind...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:00 PM