Tuesday, May 27, 2008
"Went to Yishun for a group study session with my "click", one of them lived at Yishun. Well, tot could meet up with ZJ for dinner but he prefer to go out with his working female friends, Nicole and Jaclyn. Well, Nicole and ZJ went to kallang to watch Jaclyn play Netball... Didn't know that ZJ is intersted in Netball. He and that Jaclyn seems to be on good terms lately... I dun usually get worry about this, but after that incident of lies, i can't be 100% sure anymore. I have doubts in him. Guys just can't be trusted.... Once bitten, twice shy... "
This is where jealousy come from... I guess if he really have scandle relationship with that gal, then you will know how I felt... Sometime when you really experience it then you will know how much you have hurt the person before... I guess you won't feel so cause you only think of yourself... Whatever it is, I get to know the truth and get to more my darling more... I might be stupid but I also can't explain why...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:09 AM