Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Life now is only work, work and work. Nothing much other then going classes, meet pooh family just for once, meet my own friends and most of all meet my darling... After working in this new company as accounts assistant, there is alot of things to be learnt and done... It really make me more tired and stress... Working in the office, seems hard to breath fresh air... Haiz... Its hard to find a job which is not so busy yet there is things to do and learn... hahaha... One stone kill two bird... But hard lo...
Anyway last friday 18 April 2008, meet up with darling after my work... Went to Marina to find him... Wanted to spend my G.V voucher but the timing there is either too early or too late, so end up went to the food court to have our dinner... Know what? The vegetarian store I use to eat there is gone, end up no food to eat so I brought dessert ice jelly to eat... Not much fruit and cost me $2... Quite expensive right? No choice lo...
Window shopping around with darling holding my hand... After so long, the feeling of holding hand is back... Wahaha... Sound stupid la but... Well after that went to Gloria Jean's for coffee...
Darling brought Cookies & Cream and I brought Coco Loco and Chocolate Royale which cost me $17.85... Before we start eating the cake, I sang a Birthday song for him and he still requested me to sing one more time... Overall I sang him twice lo... Anyway glad that he enjoy it... Althought without candle but I still ask him to make a wish before cutting the cake...
The cake was nice but too chocolate le but ok la cause the 2 of us share the cake... Darling play his new game and let me see... Quite exciting but I don't think I have the time to play lo... Give him his birthday card and ask him to read... Hahaha... We just chat for awhile and headed back cause I have to meet pooh family and darling have to go home due to morning shit on the next day...
Finally meet up with pooh family, the feeling was like last time but something different is... I found that I don't look at someone when she talk, something which is missing from last time... Althought the things happened 1yr ago but the fear is still there and its not improving... Well I still treat her as normal as I can but I don't know will she feel the same... To me, she look rather weak but pooh said its normal to him... Tigger rather feel the same as me and make a comment... Hahaha... Not going to mention... Overall Thanks guys for making the effort to meet up and joke around like we use to... The bonding doesn't seem to drift apart... Hope to meet up soon and those that I have not meet up for quite some time...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
3:13 PM