Sunday, November 25, 2007
Hmmm... There seem to have alot of things coming up and I feel more stress... Was thinking of changing job but... Haiz... There is alot of things to think before I can really change my job... Sian...
20 November 2007, Tuesday went to work as usual but went half way through, feel very giddy so I wen back home to rest... I spend my day at home and rest...
21 November 2007, Wednesday its our 15th months anniversary together... Take leave and spend my day with darling... Went to Ang Mo Kio Hub to buy Weiling birthday present then went to Holland village for ice-cream... Although its raining but we still enjoy eating the ice-cream... The store is call Cold Rock Ice Creamy, I thought we can fry our own ice-cream but end up its the person fry for us... Spoilt my purpose but since the guy is handsome then just let it off... Hahaha... Darling was the one who tell me he is very handsome lor... Hahaha...
After that went to Plaza Singapura cause wanted to watch movie but end up not enough time cause I have to meet Jie at 6pm at Kallang... So we went for late lunch and have our usual celebration... Darling was so sweet... He knew I wasn't feeling well and he specially made fruit juice for me... 3 red apple, 1 green apple ,1 kiwi and honey... My present for darling is a t-shirt which I brought some time ago but didnt have a chance to give him... Well thought it wasn't fitting but he told me it fit well went he try at home... Hehehe... So happy... He send me to City hall and I went to kallang to meet Jie... Went to see Disney on Life, sound childish right? But well it was quite nice cause its all magic show... Jie friend Zhi Cheng brought pizza for us and end up we have to sit and it after the show... After that went to hospital to visit aunty then went home...
22 November 2007, Thursday went to work then to Aljunied there for western food... Yummy... Really enjoy all the food... 23 November 2007, Friday went to work then went back and have dinner with dad and jie. 24 November 2007, Saturday went to decorate for today 25 November 2007, Sunday children class... At night went for religion class and after that last minutes went to meet Pooh daddy and Tigger since they are at Ang Mo Kio Hub... But only meet up awhile cause next day have to wake up early... What a busy day...
Saw her msn nick "偶尔还是会想起。。。我还会再见到你吗?" my first thought was huh she already have a boyfriend lor, why she still think of her past... I was quite irritated with what she had done and I guess what she said was refering to darling... Had a short chat with her and I ask her who is she refering to... My guess was right but she added and also her friends... Hahaha... Whatever...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
8:35 PM