Dear Diary ..
Thursday, November 08, 2007

First of all wanted to wish Tigger a Happy 21st birthday & may all his wishes come true...
Today went to parkway for a quick shop with xiao jing, ke ye , Jie & ke ye friends... Suppose to go cycling but end up going to fish house warming... Actually didn't thought of going de but darling called me and ask... That day he told me he was going so I agree to go but end up...

Yes he did go but by my force... I regret keep asking him and it make him feel that i'm forcing him in a indirectly way... He didn't know how to go and he lost his way and he walk for a long time to find the place... End up he wasn't happy at all, its all my fault isn't it?

I was so lost and feel so bad about it... I cried because I really hate myself, sorry tigger and fish, I cried infront of you two... Really sorry... Tigger, darling and me took bus to yishun then darling and me took mrt back to amk... Although he is still angry and tired but he make the effort to eat and watch movie together... In the cinema he was ok but after that his attitude change again...

I have been a lousy, not understanding girlfriend... I don't know what else I can do to make me happy... He did appologise for his attitude and I do understand its all my fault... It really make me think of is it worth for him to stay with me when I make him sad... Why is it happy moment always passes so fast and yet sad moment stay so long... Its my choice isn't it? Should I let him go? Have been asking this question seen long time but I just can't bare to leave him...

The time we spend... The things we do... The things we shared... The things we had gone through together... Its all memorise... Sorry for making you sad, angry, tired and everything... "If i'm good its all because of you, if you are bad, its all beacuse of me..." For the things I do, I just hope you will be happy... But I realise, its not the way I think... Let me think all over again and you shall make the decision... I'll respect what decision you make...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
9:29 PM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*