Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Thursday 1 November 2007, when to meet darling before friday going malaysia... So happy to meet him...
Well the class was really interesting and motivate me in some ways... Day 1 was the day we reach there and also the day we have the chance to taste different kind of foods... Its really nice lor but too bad some of the food didn't get the chance to taste what a waste... Day 2 was game day, we have to build our bridge using 50 pieces of paper in 45mins time... Know what, we manage to did it... Hahaha... Was actually interesting and brainstorming games...
When back on Sunday 4 November 2007 but reach home at 12 plus which is 5 November 2007 morning and I have to go work... Amazingly I'm not as tired as I expected...
Monday 5 November 2007, go work then go class lor but I was sick again, having flu... Tuesday 6 November 2007, go work then meet dad for dinner then go shopping alot at Ang Mo Kio Hub for Weiming and Tigger birthday present but well I also bought something for darling and myself...
Shopping alone was bad just that nobody can give you idea except for the sale assistant... Obviously they will tell you nice comment and ask you to buy... Well I did buy cause I found it nice and suitable...
I brought OP t-shirt for weiming cause I found it quite sporty and Punk Star t-shirt for tigger...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:59 PM