Thursday, October 18, 2007
Yesterday 16 October 2007, wasn't a good day for me... Haiz sometime I just know that alot of things can't be change but I'm still hoping for miracle... Well I just couldn't stop myself from thinking and I would start to cry... I tried very hard to stop crying and go to sleep but I just can't... I just get up from my bed and go to the kitchen and wash my face... Trying hard to cool down but its really hard... When to the sofa and cry... End up keep crying non-stop...
What's wrong with me? Am I internally ill or outernally ill or too stress? I also don't know... Since we already make the decision then why still staying at the same place and not moving on? I guess I'm the one still staying at the same spot ba...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
12:10 PM