Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Well so fast it already the month of october... Hmmm but before I start on the october month, let me talk about 29 September 2007... Well I remember I sleep till quite late then meet dad for lunch, after lunch want to go NTUC. On the way, we stop at the singtel shop cause dad want to see the new hp... Though of buying it for jie but don't know whether she like it anot so we just go NTUC first...
Meet jie at the shop and ask her whether she wants it, so end up she decided to buy and I paid for her cause I promise her that I will buy her a new hp on her birthday... Dad also want to buy so I use my line to sign for him... Well overall still consider quite ok cause its a new release hp... Still worth it after all but its not my cup of coffee... Hehehe...
In the afternoon when to shan kang kor house for dinner... Know what we had? Its my favour laksa, not bad but its quite hot for me and my lips it very pain when I eat the laksa...
Sunday 30 September 2007, we when out to celebrate Ke Ye 21st birthday... We when to little india to eat indian food... Wow must reccommand the laksa cause its very hot but taste wonderful... And alot more of nice food... After that go ice monster and eat 3 plate of ice... We saw something quite interesting so we was very excited but end up is just normal... Wahaha... Go shop shop then go Clarke Quay to see those lantan light... Its really romantic if you are with your love one...
Jie told me a article about love... She said everyone have a clock that shows their time... Sometime you are meant to be a couple but because of the timing, you miss the fate... Example: A couple will have the same timing because their thinking is the same and their heart is always there together, that's why they become together... Another one is when a guy timing reaches for you meaning he love you but you don't love him cause your timing is not with him, you will reject him... But when you found that you love him and wanted to be with him, he already left you then you realise how he felt...
Well somethings are not meant to be yours, you have to let go and not holding on it... But well if its yours, it will still be yours... After hearing what Jie said, I think of my situation... My timing with dear dear is not there, that's why last time when he told me, I don't feel much or should I said even I feel it but it just not meant to be... And now our timing finally get together but all sort of problems is there... When the problems is gone, the time left is short and we will have to leave each other for no choice... After all, like what I said somethings is not meant to be yours, you have to let go and carry on... Although its really sad but the time we spent together become memories of our walk to remember...
Wow talk too long now then start will new month... Actually also nothing happening la... 1 October 2007, its the first day of me working as a permenant... When for my class... Got homework to do leh... I'm so lazy... Wahaha... Tuesday 2 October 2007 as usual when to work, meet Joyce and Grace for lunch... First time for Grace to come over to eat and she like the food... Will be meeting her next time round... At night when to meet Li Xia...
Lastly today 3 October 2007, when I wake up I don't feel good... Something is wrong but I still procceed on to work... In the train, I feel very giddy so I alight at orchard and took the train back to amk... Call Jessie and told her, so she ask me to go see doctor... But I found that I didn't bring my ic... Oh no... So I want home and take then go see the family doctor... Wow... Its actually nothing but for the sake of the mc, must go lor... Luckily company paid... Its $26 sia... Faint... That's all...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
2:57 PM