Monday, October 29, 2007
Today 29 October 2007, Monday... When to work as usual but something happened... Haiz it was my mistake and my colleague was quite fierce because the thing is very important... Have a talk with my in charge, Jessie... She ask me how's my job scope and still can manage and etc... Basically I was fine with the job given to me but I do feel boring working lor... I don't know why but I think its my problem ba... Hahaha... Feel so sorry about what had happened today... Must check again next time round...
After that when to meet dad for dinner then to study... Well weiling didn't come as she have flu and the teacher keep asking me why she never come, how is she going to cope... Hahaha... Weiling how to answer ar? Anyway I will photocopy those notes you don't have and the answer... Hahaha... But you must read through and ask those you don't understand de lor... I'm trying very hard to understand cause its quite different from what we had learn...
Anyway I knew one of my classmate name... Hahaha... We did ask each other about our work but didn't manage to know her name but well today we did... Hahaha... Next time can ask her those that I'm not so sure...
Did have a short chat with tigger in msn during work but didn't really chat well cause of his connection... But I did msg him when I'm on my way home... Tigger... Understand how you feel cause this is what I have been through... All I can do is to be by your side when you need me and someone who can talk to you and listen to you... Its all depend on yourself and all I can said is time will heal bit by bit... Take your time to cool down and don't get too tired... Must take care of your health...
Pooh daddy did msg me since yesterday he is busy and didn't called me back... Well good to heard that he is doing fine... Hmmm... He also don't know can go Weiling birthday anot...
Saturday 27 October 2007, finally meet my darling... Hehe... He is still the same so naughty like to disturb me and his reason is too long never meet me, must disturb the whole day... Well I feel so Xin Fu to have him by my side but will it still last long? Hmmm... I gave him our 13th and 14th months anniversary card which I have done during my sick day... Hahaha... He also did give me his hari raya food... Well my dad eat some le which I told him is from darling... Hahaha... Didn't manage to help dad take his hp so he have to take himself cause I'll be going to K.L on friday night le... I'll miss everyone especially darling... Yum Yum... I just eat the food darling gave me... Its so nice and ants is attracted... Know why? Cause its too sweet... Hahaha... Lame lor...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:12 PM