Saturday, September 22, 2007
Since I have already done my part as a friend, I shall have no regrets... Like alot of people said this before... Some friends will stay in your life and leave their footprint there... But some friends are just meant to be passer by... From all this happening, I really get to know alot...
I will respect each and everyone comment to me, no matter is it good and bad... I want to learn to be neutral... Meaning no good or bad to be but its really hard and I believe not much people can do it... It's a learning proccess and a aim for myself... I don't care what people will do behind my back as long as I know what I have done...
"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them...""Success in life comes not from having thr right cards, but from playing bad ones properly...""A successful person is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at them...""The most significant change in person's life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions...""Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending..."
Now I know who's my truth friends and who's my fake friends... The one who is that close to you but they doesn't seem far to you... They will pull you up when you falls... They will encourage you when you fail... They will be there when you feel sad or demoralise... Thanks friends for being there with me through my ups and downs... Love you guys lots...
The one who is close to you yet seem so far... The one who wanted you to share everything with, seems so fake... The one who told you the truth story but yet they told others the story she created... What the main purposes of doing so? Care about how people looks at her? Scare people don't like her? Want people to look at her as very good? No matter what reasons it is to her, it's her choice of life... In the end what she get is what she have done...
I'm going to do what I want to do and with no intention... So no matter what's the outcome for doing so, in the end I'm still me and myself... Not matter how people looks at me, I'm still me and myself... Nobody knows the real me but only me and myself... So whatever I have heard, it's not going to affect me cause I'm still me and myself...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:10 PM