Dear Diary ..
Friday, September 28, 2007

Yesterday 27 September 2007, I was very pek chek with everything that happened... Hmmm... I just don't know why I can't stop myself from thinking... Wasn't it very funny? When she treated me like this but I actually feel so sad and uneasy and uncomfortable... Knowing that I shouldn't think about it but it just bother me alot...

Meeting up with pooh daddy first but actually he can't but I sound so... End up he still make his time to meet me a few hrs... After that accompany him wait bus then when home to wait for fish called... On my way home I feel so "Xin Ku" and just wanted to cry out... When I reach home, I just bring my hp and "Shi Xin Hui" cd go inside my bed room and listen while waiting for fish to call...

Waited for quite long, he also never call or sms so I sms him and ask whether he is still meeting me... He reply he is on the way along with darling... So I told him I wait for him at my blk void deck... I feel so down and I listen to my hp songs... It was a very cold night, just like my heart so cold... Waited for them quite some time and at least they come... We was quite quiet and didn't talk much... They did talk but just me not talking much cause I don't know what I'm feeling and just don't feel like talking...

Well they when home just before darling last train... I didn't when home straight and just sitting down there hoping that darling will come back and accompany me... He didn't and I just stand there and see him walking towards the mrt station... I when home disappointed and cried... I'm so sad I really don't know what's wrong with me that make me feel so uneasy and keep wanting to cry...

I stand at the living room looking outside the window... That was what I do whenever I cried... I received darling msg asking me am I ok, want a talk? I told him I don't know what to say and if he come back he will loss his last train... He told me its talking on the phone... End up I called him and have a chat... I was crying and I don't know what's really wrong with me and I don't know what to tell darling...

End up I make him sad too... Cause he wanted to know what happened to me but I just don't know what to tell him... He can't help me and it really make him sad... Was talking about her cause I felt that it might be her that's bothering me... So we talk about what she had done and she is lieing to everybody all this while just to make everybody thinks that she is innocent...

Whatever she had done, the truth will still be the truth... She will get whatever she had done in future? Hmmm well I really hope I don't involve anything with her again... I'm too disappointed with whatever she had done and said... I'm hurt each and everytime what she told me... Haiz... My heart is aching and I don't know what else could be done...

Today I'm still feeling quite down...Darling called and plan to meet if I'm free but I'm working so I can't meet... His hp no more credit le from now onwards can't call him le and won't be getting sms from him too... Was down because the way he speak make me worried... I don't know what happened to him or is he just tired but it really affect me alot... Darling there is nothing that I could done for you but I hope that you will feel better after the call...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
11:06 PM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*