Tuesday, September 25, 2007
First of all yesterday 24 September 2007 I stay at home and study for my class test... I thought the test was those essay question end up its was those normal question which you need to know the formular... Waste my time to memorise and one day of salary sia...
Suppose to meet up with sharon and yuan sheng for a talk, end up someone never come and let me talk to sharon alone... Haiz... Without you there to support me for her wrong doing, it's a waste lor... Somemore you never see how she react and her face changes very fast when I said something she is unhappy with...
The story begin like this... First things we sit down she just don't want to look at me but waiting for me to start the conversation again... But I just keep looking at her, then she ask me why I keep looking at her, isn't I should start the conversation... Well so the first things she said was about pooh bear... See la don't want to come...
About Pooh: She was unhappy with tuesday 18 September 2007 outing... She felt that none of them talk to her accept for Tigger, but she was ok with fish and wei jun... She said that pooh didn't talk to her like last time lor, the conversation with her is only short and short... So I said that maybe pooh don't know what to talk to her... Then she unhappy and said but after I came, Pooh attitude changes 360 degree... She add on even the both of us don't share common secret but we still share common interest... She can see that how close our friendship is and how cool her friendship with Pooh bear is... So I told her that we also didn't talk much all was pooh bear disturbing me and telling me about horocope. I told her she can add in the conversation also but she said she just don't understand what we are talking and she did stop and waited for us to talk to her but we just didn't... She ask me she couldn't probably said:" What you all talking ar? Tell me la..." Then I said why not sometime I also do that to add in a conversation... Even I go out with my cousin or friends, something I also walk alone behind lor...
2nd part was about the comment Sylvia made... I told her its unfair to us for what sylvia comment on us lor... Even our friends know about what happened to the pooh family, they also didn't give any comment... It's only sylvia the one who keep on comment on us... I told her I didn't blame her cause she can't do anything and I also don't want her to break her friendship with sylvia... I also didn't blame sylvia cause she isn't part of the pooh famiky and she don't know how we really feel... I told her imagine my friends comment about pooh family on my blog, how will she feel? Obviously she will also be unhappy with it and comment back lor... She said sylvia only don't like me but why must pooh bear pull himself and tigger into this... So I told her pooh bear wasn't sure whether sylvia don't like the 2 of them anot that's why he put question mark... Well I think she don't understand all those mark as in ? or ! means... She apologise for the harsh comment she made cause at that moment, she was feeling very sad cause of the friendship problem with pooh family and sylvia and the comment weiling made to zheng jie...
I told I don't know who told weiling and irean about our story and I also don't know how she know that the both of them know, but most important is that she said that it doesn't matter since zheng jie believe/trust her then there isn't a need for her to knoe the truth... Even she know the truth, she will still care how people look at her, even she don't know the truth, she also care how people look at her, so what's the point to know the truth as it also doesn't help her... The problem now is for her to stop thinking about how people look at her... I think she quite pissed off with what I said la then like want to cry out lor...
Lastly I ask her why she said that weiling and irean know our story... She ask me back did sufyan told irean since he is her brother... I told her I don't know... She continue and ask whether that night chalet did tigger told irean since they have a private chat... I told her even tigger want to said, is only about he and her story not including sufyan and me lor... Then she said if irean know, weiling will also know... She also think wee guan know but can't confirm... So i keep asking her why she feel that irean and weiling know then she said she somehow know weiling know our story... I ask her how she know then she said she don't know then I ask her why she said she somehow know then she said ya she somehow know... Her react shows that she don't want to tell me the truth so she said she don't know how to said so I said just said lor... End up she said that time she accidentally saw zheng jie and weiling conversation...
Zheng Jie told Weiling I suck, i'm a back stabber... Then Weiling quite angry and said back Zheng jie that his gf snatch my bf then now she back stab her is fair... She told me that after being with Zheng Jie for 2 months, he then told her before he get together with her, Weiling warn zheng jie about her... She was very sad and ask me to imagine that time zheng jie was wooing her then weiling told him this... She quite angry and said she only do 1 wrong thing but people can always remember that lor even she know its her fault and she apologise...
I told her of cause people will remember the bad then good what... After that I ask her so zheng jie know about what happened, then what he said? She told me he said that not everybody can be like me "xin xiong juan da"... See the lies? Isn't zheng jie don't like me and said I'm a back stabber and know she said zheng jie said I "Xin xiong kuan da..."
Overall this is the whole story about our meeting... Well I also feel quite unhappy with all the question she have and the misunderstanding lor...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:19 PM