Thursday, August 09, 2007
Tuesday 7 August 2007 went yishun for distrubing of flyers... Ask dear dear to accompany me eat lunch, but because of the problem of receiving msg from me, end up we eat alone...
He msg me and I reply back but he didn't due to lack of recception problem... He was quite angry although he dined but extremely disappointed... He come all the way down just to eat with me and wait for half an hours there but didn't get my msg... So end up we eat alone...
Was sorry about this matter but feel very sad when I know he is quite angry and diappointed... I should have call him but I didn't... If I call him, we might have eat together... Sorry dear dear...
Was really sad when I go and find him, he didn't even talk to me... So I just stop him and told him I go the other way back to work... I know he was angry but I can't do anything but to let him cool down... Walk back with tears in my eyes and was thinking the time left is short but why still end up angry because of this small matter...
Lucky he stop me but was abit sad and attitude back... Hehehe... End up I drag him to talk and he was ok after all... He waited for me to end my work and I send him home... Hahaha... Although we have been together for almost 1year but I never been to his house or even near his house...
Well after that went for dinner at circuit road for feng ming birthday then home sweet home... Hehehe... Enjoy myself very much with all kinds of lame jokes...
Wednesday 8 August 2007 went for admin job... What a day... Hahaha... After that went for dinner with Grace, Shan Wen and Shan Kang before going to religion class...
End of my day... Hahaha....
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
12:12 AM