Dear Diary ..
Tuesday, July 03, 2007









3 July 2007, Tuesday with my buddies at Clark Quay... Nice scenery...







2 July 2007, Monday... Dear dear visit me...




28 June 2007, Thursday went sentosa... Yeah... Pooh Family...




27 June 2007, Wednesday with Pooh Family at outside kbox toilet... Hahaha...


It have been so long since I last update le... have been meeting up with all my friends and buddies...



25 June, Monday when lunch with tigger and chat with him about his stuff... At night when for my religion class...


26 June, Tuesday suppose to meet dear dear and go pak tok but last minute changes so i just meet him to accompany him go eat lunch then wait for him to finish work and he send me off to take bus... When to meet my friends for dinner then when for religion class meeting...


27 June, Wednesday meet up with pooh family... Suppose to go for religion class at night but end up I skip my class... Actually wanted to go sentosa to play luge but end up we when for so call lunch and dinner then kbox...


28 June, Thursday meet up with pooh family and go sentosa to play ludge... After that go for dinner and shop shop at vivo... Play arcade orquite some time with my 2 token... Hahaha... Tigger wait till he sleep there... After aracade when to the usual place and sit there... I was kana bully by Tigger lor... So naughty... But was having funny...


29 June, Friday meet up dear dear for lunch and wait for him to finish work... We walk from bugis to suntec to take bus home... Bring him to take dinner then head back home...


30 June, Saturday suppose to meet fish but I can't make it cause of my religion class...


1 July, Sunday go for children class... After that when home to sleep... Dinner with daddy at center... Hahaha....

2 July, Monday dear dear visit me and I cook maggie mee with egg for lunch... After he when home, I went for dinner with daddy and go for my religion class...


Lastly today 3 July, Tuesday went Ang Mo Kio Hub to help daddy with something... Meet Kar Soon for lunch and went for a movie(Transform), quite nice... After movie when dinner at appollo center when my group of buddies... Now here to blog... Have been going out for the past few days... Its wonderful having friends around and I treasure everyone of them...


More outing to be organise... Yeah... Life have been wonderful... Enjoy myself before I really start to studies and work...

For Pooh Daddy... See what I told you is right lor, she sure jealous that you tag on me instead of her... Now she got zheng Jie can liao lor, Left her out on wednesday... When did we? I still talk to her as usual just that can't talk about Zheng Jie infront of you guys lor... Anyway she also doesn't seem like wanting to share...
See she wrote this in her blog about others "I dunno la, i just felt that... if alice really want to break den give it a clean one lor.. dun write those things in your blog again... let yeng see le, onli will hurt him more... i am not saying u are wrong or anything, just felt that u should leave him alone for now and let time heal his heart... it works for me and i hope it works for him too.. although it will take quite some time but eventually the saddness will go away..." She also hurt people around her lor... Don't know she want the gals talk when lor... Hahaha... She busy dating...
Daddy don't feel sad ok, I'll be there for you... Sometime its better to let go then to hurt yourself with someone like her, not worth... You should get someone better then her... Just hoping that she won't get hurt by this guy or hurt this guy ba... More importantly she don't do something which will make other hate her more... May she be happy...


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
11:13 PM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*