Have been doing temp job to earn some cash... I think I really need to save money in the bank... Hahaha... Its becoming lesser and lesser each day... Somemore because of my insurances and saving plan... Oh no... Worst lor...
.jpg)
Thursday 26 July 2007, when orchard grand court and eat buffet... Food not so nice but good environment... This is what dear dear said... Hahaha... Went Dhoby Ghaut arcade and play... Quite fun and interesting... Saw a guy playing the drum, he is so expert... After that went bugis just to check the pricing for the psp is it $199 which my cousin brother in law told me... End up its $299 lor, kana cheated... Went to ang mo kio eat then go to nebo cafe to eat the waffle, drink drink and chit chat... He brought me 3 roses and a hand made card with our picture... I too give him the present I brought for him and hand made card... I think the both of us are use to hand made card, every month is also hand made card which represent our sincerely being with each other... HaPpY 11Th MoNtHs AnNiVeRsArY...
Friday 27 July 2007, meet pooh daddy to take our paid at bugis with dear dear company... After that, went kfc and the both of them have their lunch eating kfc... Pooh daddy went sim lin to buy the mp4 then me and dear dear take mrt back... I alight at ang mo kio to meet weiling to register our studies then meet dad for dinner while dear dear went home... Didn't have time to talk to weiling cause she is rushing to go her friend birthday...
Saturday 28 July 2007, rock awhile before going down to yishun to meet the pooh family... I was the most early so end up having lunch there alone... Eeyore reach, then pooh and lastly tigger... Last to reach but first to leave... Hahaha... Busy guy lor... The 3 of us take mrt back, thought of going arcade but end up not enough time so never go... Pooh daddy go chinatown then I accompany eeyore to ang mo kio hub to look for cards...
Sunday 29 July 2007, went sing k at Toa Payoh safar B.box... Quite cheap and new but the system still lose to k.box which I prefer... First time go there with so many people... Shan Kang, Li Fen, Shan Wen, Jing Jing, Ke Ye, Xiao Jing, Xiao Ling, Jie and me...
Monday 30 July 2007, dear dear accompany me go Paya Lebar for brifying of today 31 July 2007 job then head down towards clarke quary to register... After that went home and cook for dear dear to eat eat... Then meet dad for dinner and go for religion class...
Today 31 July 2007, first day of work quite tiring and boring... Think stand too long and old liao that's why my back is aching... Was by call by weiling and found out some stupid stuff... Wow make my day worst, pissed off, angry, speechless... Don't know what can be believe from her anymore!!! Msg dear dear when I head the news... Msg him the topic for awhile then talk about other things end up my hp no batt... Can't contact him also and I waited 2hrs for him... I eat at ang mo kio hub eat then after that he eat at kfc... Wow he really can eat alot... Lastly went to void deck and chit chat again... Hahaha...
Conclusion for me is... Don't try to be too nice to those hypocrate people... Stop believing in what she told me ba, it might be a lie... Haiz... Why is she doing all those things? Don't understand her at all...