Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Why can a person who said you are her best friend treat the friendship that way? Especially what her so called "best friend" said... Yes she should know who is really there for her...
Pooh Daddy I read her blog and she said she tried but it doesn't really work... When did she tried? Is she refer to the post that she post? Is this really call tried? Shouldn't she call us out for a talk? Haiz... The more I read her blog, the more I get pissed off...
She should really know what she is doing and who is her true friends... No I should said I should open my small eye to see who is my true friends... I don't think she is qualified when she herself don't even treasure this friendship very much...
The time that we really spend together is really alot and the things we really shared... Ya like what dear dear told me when she already have the attention she want, you are not needed... Stupid sia... Don't talk about her lor, spolit my mood...
Friday 20 July 2007, last day of stupid work... When to meet dear dear... Actually he want to buy the movie ticket but I told him not to buy cause I can get a cheaper price... End up we didn't watch the movie and when to have dinner... After dinner want to sing k but the price is too expensive so we just went to void deck to chit chat again... Always the same topic about her...
Saturday 21 July 2007, our 11th months together le... Didn't celebrate cause I went to my cousin 21st birthday... Hahaha... Didn't get him anything lor, cause don't know what to buy also... It wasn't that much fun but still get to see Ning En and Jia En... Got a picture of the both of them, so cute and sweet...
Sunday 22 July 2007, went for cooking lesson... Wow yummy so many things to eat eat... After that went to Ang MO Kio Hub to shop shop and I get to buy the things I want to buy...
Monday 23 July 2007, went out with dear dear and pooh daddy... Went k box plaza to sing k for 5 hrs... And then went to eat eat, which pooh daddy and me brought the food for $3 but his food is just those dian xin which won't last long and yet mine is much more nicer... After dinner went to watch movie, vacancy... Hmmm... Not so excited as I thought but its still ok for me... After movie we walk pooh daddy to the bus stop and we went talk talk again...
Tuesday 24 July 2007, went for religion class... I thought it will be a whole day but end at 2 plus... Thought of going to watch "alone" with cousin brother in law and pooh daddy but end up the show start only after 26 July... So I call dear dear last minute to ask him want to watch the movie he want... End up he told me he don't want to watch so we watch "who slept with her"... A funny show, quite interesting... After the movie, I request dear dear to massage for me cause my back was really painful...
Today wednesday 25 July 2007, religion was cancel... Meeting pooh daddy to take the nebo card... Hahaha... Maybe can chit chat with him about her...
Tomorrow 26 July 2007, "alone" is up can go watch le... Hahaha... Plan to go eat vegetarian buffet at orchard, go PS there, go bugis and go Ang Mo Kio Hub again... Hahaha... Will enjoy our 11th months celebration...
Not forgetting Friday 27 July 2007, meeting Weiling for our future... Sorry gal that I can't meet up with you and fish on saturday and sunday...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:10 PM