Thursday, July 19, 2007
Have been busy for the past few days since I come back from kuan tuan... The trip there was quite fun although I did went there last time... Brought things back and give to Pooh daddy and Tigger... Wanted to give to eeyore but forgotten...
Tuesday meet up with Fish, Pooh daddy, Tigger and Eeyore... Eeyore come after Tigger left... Eeyore was bur when going to take bus... Don't she is really bur or act bur... She should know where to take bus de lor...
Wednesday 11 July 2007, not much just went for religion class and come home... Thursday 12 July 2007, went to future cousin brother in law to help up with out night steamboat... Have a tiring time but fun and lots of food to eat... But something happened which really make me abit sad and speechless... I don't want misunderstanding to happen...
Went out with Dear dear on last friday,13 July 2007... It wasn't a special day for the both of us but it seem special... Hahaha... I brought him present since he have been a good boy boy when I'm not around... He too gave me a card... So Sweet... Sometime lifes have to be abit special and it will really make us special too... Love that day... We went TCC for drink and desserts... Yummy...
After that went for our mid night movie, Harry Potter... After movie, we went to coffee hub for some drinks... Not so bad... We have to wait for the first bus to come before we can get home... So we sit at a place but not long, people chase us away because they want to clean the place... We went to another place to sit and 3 people came and play roller break... Scary lor...
When we walking to the busstop, saw a lady throw a cup at the ang mo who is drank... Then we take the first bus home... Overall it was really sweet spenting the day with Dear Dear... Enjoy the moment very much... Special Thanks to Dear Dear...
Saturday as usual went for religion class... Wow we ate laksa very nice lor and you can't taste it outside... Its the best from all laksa I eat before...
Sunday planned to go East Coast park for cycling but end up having to help up in the religion class... End up went for early dinner with dad, sis previous boss and sis... He treat again lor, so pai sai...
This monday 16 July 2007, went for religion class also but somehow feel so stress... Hard to explain...
Tuesday 17 July 2007, went to gym with future cousin brother in law and went his house for lunch... After lunch went home and do my housework and wanted to rest but end up was called to go down to the world express company to take the clothes for wednesday job... We are being selected but they miss us out and called us on tuesday lor... After that having dinner with dad and sis...
Wednesday 18 July 2007, it was raining heavily but still went to hougang for breakfast then head down to City Hall to meet pooh daddy... We was early so just sit there and chit chat... First day of work was very free cause nobody actually want to take the free shutter bus to orchard tangs... Hahaha... Good cause we still get paid without much work... After work, head down to religion class... Almost fall asleep but lucky didn't...
Today 19 July 2007, 2nd day of work was quite busy cause almost every bus will be tourist... But I kana scolding from a fatty women from the tourist board, damn stupid lor and I don't even know what's going on... Feel so innocent... Haiz... So sad and angry lor when on my way back to expo... After work went Lucky Plaza with Pooh daddy for dinner then went home...
When to the pooh family and my blog to see... Saw the post Eeyore post on Pooh Family Blog.. Haiz sound so sad, I don't know whether she really try, she knows herself truely lor... That's the feeling she gave me... When she need help, she will call me, if not, she won't call at all... So what's the meaning of best friends to her... Maybe she only treat me that way rather then the other two secondary friends she have... Well just let this be ba, I'm tired of thinking what kind of person she really is... Is it really because she have the attention she want, that's why I'm not important to her anymore? I don't know am I really important to her anot but just forget it ba...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:38 PM