Friday, June 08, 2007
I really don't know how else you want me to do...
Finally he reply but it hurts, am I being foolish all this while? I knew we won't have future yet still choose to be with him... Alot of time I don't know how should I tell him how I feel for what had happened... It's a misunderstanding but he is just angry and ignore me... Msg him he rather reply to my student then me... Was abit disappointed but what can I really do?
It really make me think is it really worth for all this happening? Make the both of us sad and wasting his time... Should I really give up? I readlly don't know how to explain to him and he doesn't seem to listen...
Maybe he was right, I still don't understand him... But I really care... Please don't said that I don't care... Time left is really short, I don't know how long you still want to be angry... I have already apologise...
Maybe I shouldn't waste your time anymore... I don't want to hurt you anymore... I rather hurt myself and be blame then to hurt you...
Was chatting with my student before going home... I told him about dear dear and the story... I thought I can control myself from crying but end up I still cry... Therefore I didn't want to waste his time, so just ask him to go home...
While on my way home, was really thinking alot and I don't know what should I do... Msg him, he also don't want to reply what else can I do? NOTHING...
Reach home, start to blog again and receive pictures from eeyore and wash clothes as well... Maybe sometime I should make myself more busy so that I won't think too much... But I just can't... Saw my student & Weiling msg, thanks for the concern but I really don't know what to said...
Things keep happening and it doesn't seem to be peaceful... Life is not easy but what's important is I get to learn and grow strong each and everytime...
All I want to said is: Thanks alot to those who stay by my side to support, encourage and give me advice... I'll do the same to you guys...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:29 AM