Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Yesterday night 19 June 2007 and today early morning 20 June 2007 was chatting with dear dear... At first there isn't anything to talk about and since I was playing games...
Dear dear keep quiet so I thought of hanging up the phone and let him rest early but he doesn't seem to want so just continue chatting but it seem that I was the one who is talking only... Hahaha...
Well nothing much to talk so I just sing him bedtime songs... Wow sing alot for him then end up we start to talk alot... Maybe singing is the way to make him talk? Hahaha... Sound so funny...
After sing for him, we had a long long chat which last 3hours plus plus... Its had been so long since we chat for so long and I sing him songs...
End up it was quite late as he need to work today and need to wake up at 7am so I ask him to go sleep... Before he go sleep he request me to sing him another few songs and send him the songs I sing for him...
Well I found that I sings him around 8 songs ba... Hahaha... Hmmm... Just send him those songs through e-mail and 2 others songs which I delicated for him... Hohoho... Hope he enjoy...
Although quite sad but you still end my day with a smile... Really enjoy chatting with you... Oh ya dear dear still ask me will I still sing him next time round (which mean after the 2 more months)? Of cos I will if he call... Hahaha... Anyway I enjoy singing too... Love you...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
3:58 PM