Sunday, June 10, 2007
Yesterday 9 June 2007, went to sok yun 21st birthday... It wasn't that fun and she doesn't really entertain us lor, we was like sitting down there don't know what to do somemore its so hot and small... Hahaha... Complaining... Well get to learn don't celebrate your birthday together with families and friends cause it won't be that fun...
Well anyway we left around 10pm... WeiLing, AiLing, Irean, Sharon and Fish went to zouk and left Yuan Sheng, Wei Jun, Dear dear and me... The two of them went home and dear dear and me go pak tok... Hahaha...
We thought of going for night movie at ang mo kio hub but the cinema wasn't open yet... Hmmm... Then we go mac, but too many people so we just go to the see saw where we use to go and chat chat, massage...
We went back to mac for dear dear supper at around 2am plus... We just sit there chat chat and play DS... Hehehe... I was playing the game I always play and he talk to me lor...
Haiz... He told me about why he angry and overall... Hmmm... Actually I also don't know how to tell him what I was thinking... He said he don't like to tell the gf what to do and he expect the gf can read his mind... Diao -_-"'
Actually I know what he dislike about but I just don't know how should I tell him my point of view lor... Hmmm... Maybe I wasn't as caring as his ex gf ba...
Before we get together, I ask him, he love me because my character is similar with his ex gf? He told me not really... Now he said for the first 2 months yes but he learn to accept who I really am and love me for who I really am...
It's good cause I don't want to be his ex gf shadow... Hahaha... I want to be who I really am... Dear dear I just don't know how to tell you but deep down inside my heart, I hope you can understand but it doesn't seem so...
After so many happening, I really see the reality of the world... There isn't perfect relationship and what you think you have put in your best might not be what the other parties feels...
Well will get to know more from dear dear when time past... In the end we went home today 6am... Hahaha...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:40 PM