Friday, June 08, 2007
Today 8 June 2007, early in the morning around 3am plus, I send him a msg... Didn't expect he will reply me but end up he did reply me... Feel release after receiving his msg...
As usual after his work, he msg me and tell me he is going home but he also apologise for yesterday happening... I didn't blame him for what he said but it just hurts... Anyway I feel better after knowing he is alright and back to normal again... Yeah...
Today when to meet the pooh family to go back school to take our certificate then head down to Marina to sing K with pooh daddy and Wei Jun... After that when home and blogging now... Hehehe...
Hey Elizabeth, thanks for your concern... Hmmm... I know when he is angry or attitude, he will always said "QI Hua"... He is someone who really need to care for him and attend to him... Anyway don't have to worry for me ok? Cause I just want to said out so that I feel better... I'm fine now... Thanks gal...
Gal we didn't keep guessing, just that its hard to know what he is thinking... He is stubborn too and he will keep things to himself... Its when he is angry then he will said all his unhappiness out... This is how I really learn to improve myself and know what I haven't been doing enough...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
10:43 PM