Saturday, June 23, 2007
Actually was supposed to watch Fantastic 4 with my friends but end up the timing wasn't right for me... Since Pooh daddy wanted to watch it and he need company then I watch with him at woodland cathay on thursday 21 June 2007...
He was supposed to accompany me go toa payoh popular to buy the things I want but end up he suggest go woodland... Too bad although the popular was quite big but I couldn't get to buy the things I wanted... Anyway still enjoy myself with pooh daddy...
Hmmm had a talk with him... Get to know what he is thinking... Pooh daddy if you get to read this, just want to tell you don't be discourage there is someone better then her... Its hard to get over but take your time and let nature take its course... Anythings can tell me... I don't mind accompany you if your timing is right for me... Hehehe....
That day was supposed to celebrate with Dear dear but at night can't cause have to go see En En... Well get to play with her and she is recovering soon... Yeah...
Yesterday friday 22 June 2007, doing housework at home then went North Bridge Road where Dear dear working place to accompany him for lunch... Was a short one but I still enjoy the time spenting with him...
He treat me eat fruits and we share... He also lend me his ds to play then wanted to give him back cause its time for him to work but he said he lend me go home play...
Was abit shock... Ask him if no batt how? He said then we can meet up again then he will charge for me... Oh so the whole idea is to meet again... Hahaha... So cute and clever of him...
Bring the game home and play... Hahaha... Enjoying the game at night and he called... He ask me why so naughty never go sleep then I told him I was playing his game... Hahaha... Well chat with him awhile and ask him to go to bed early cause he is tired lor... Oh ya my student called me to chat... Hahaha... He is so funny...
Dear dear wanted to tell you thanks for everything... Glad that we are here, time left might be short but I still enjoy every seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months with you... The wonderful memories is for life time... And you were my life time member... Thanks Dear... *HUGS*
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
4:04 PM