Dear Diary ..
Friday, June 01, 2007

也許不去想太多會過得好一點吧?明知道會難過,可是還是會去這麼做…

After reading her blog, I felt that one day I will also face the same problem as her... The time we left is so short yet we can't even do anything... Nothing can change... Really hope that I can really put down when the time comes...

She wrote this: Someone asked me whether i still think of him or whether i still like him?yes i do still think of him, and when i do... I will put every other guys out of my mind...I have not been contacting him, although sometimes i will take out my phone and put it down again...I dun have that kind of feelings toward him le ba... just miss him onli... cause no matter what he is still that someone who played an important part in my life and had given me the best memories...

I am afraid to commit into a relationship,i am afraid that i would get hurt,i am afraid that i'm the only one who is putting in all the love,i am afraid that i will not be able to take another failed relationship.

My comment to her: Hey gal, its so long since we last met... I get what u mean & know how u r feeling... As in wanted to contact or sms him but afraid that i will think too much... Don't worry ok, i know he played a very important part in ur life & no one can replace him... Well decide ur own life how u wan it to be... I won't blame u, just hoping that u can really be ur ownself & grow stronger each time u face ur prob, no matter its friendship or relationship... Hope to meet u & the 2 guys soon... Take care & don't get too stress... Anything can sms or call me, i will always be there for u too...

Am I really ok with it? I don't know but I really don't want her to feel so miserable... Was I in the wrong? I don't know but the things is already over, I just hope I can enjoy the rest of the time with him happily... Am I trying to be kind? But I sound so fake... Haiz...

My friend ask me what is my feeling now? My answer was... How should I tell you how I'm feeling? The time to depart is not here yet of cos I still have time to spent with him but if he were to keep telling me then all I can do is to cry and hug him... There isn't anything I can do to change anything...

I really can't do anything... And each time I see her blog I will feel hurt and sad yet I can't do anything but to face the true... This is something which I don't wish to see but I will still go and read her blog... Haiz... What am I really thinking? It seem hard to find the right way out and how am I going to have our gals talk?


with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
1:14 AM


.FoR ThE OnE I LoVe...
Thank you for sharing my world...
For warming it with your thoughtfulness
and brightening it with your laughter...
For being a part of my happiest moments
and bringing sun to my cloudiest of days...
For giving so much of yourself
and helping me to discover so much
about myself too...
For being the caring person
who makes my world so happy.
I LOVE YOU...
YoUr LoVe...
Is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It has given my life new priorities and meaning
and filled it with joy.
When we are together
love feels so right with you
and I miss you so much
when we are apart.
I'll always be there for you
and together I know
we can make our dream
come true.
I LOVE YOU...


. All That I Can WaNT...
Hold On But Don't Hold Too Tight
Let Go It's Gonna Be Alright
Don't Run Away From What Your Heart Is Feeling
Be Strong Face What You're Afraid Of
Come On, SHow Em What You're Made Of
I Know It's Hard When Your Hope Is Gone
But You Gotta Keep Holding On...


. SwEeTiEs...
My Families Especially Mummy...
Dearest Sweet Boy Boy & LaoPo...
Pooh Family & Friends...

. wishlist .
To Be With Him Forever...

.FoOtPrInT...
PoOh...
TiGgEr...
sHaRoN...
ElizaBeth...
JoYcE...
EiLeEn...
PiGlEt...
PoOh FaMiLy...
CaRlY...
GuAn WeN...
WeI DoNg...
ShEnGz...
...
.MeMoRiEs...
August 2004

September 2004

May 2006

June 2006

October 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

October 2009

June 2010



. designer .
sweet-innocence*