Tuesday, May 15, 2007
如果永遠莫的存在,就讓我愛你。在永遠的每一天,如果永遠不存在,就讓時間停下來,在我愛上你的瞬間。
「學習愛人的技巧,其實並不困難,學習被人愛的技巧,那才叫做難。」只要妳勇於面對自己,也坦然面對對方,妳可以選擇的對象,一定比妳想像的還要多。不必愛得那麼卑微,那麼可憐兮兮。
「在愛的世界里,沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不珍惜誰。」
Today meet up with Pooh daddy to buy my cousin present, Tigger miss it cause his mum is sick... Oh no alot of people is getting sick, my daddy also sick but I still go out... So bad but have to buy the present, no choice...
Well anyway have a short chat with pooh daddy about eeyore and the four of us... Sorry to said this but I somehow lost the way I use to talk to eeyore... The both of us seem to 防備 each other, like we have lost trust in each other... I don't know about her, but indeed I have lost trust... Like pooh daddy said she seem so cunning... But I somehow feel that the things she wrote doesn't seem to want me to know...
To Pooh Daddy...
Thanks for today to accompany me, so sorry to take up your time and make you so tired... Its really nice to chat with you cause it seem quite long since I can ever talk to you in private... Good that you learn not to be selfish as in what you said everyone have our own life... But don't feel left out ok, cause we will still be there for you... I agree that we are not as close like last time but rememeber that we will always be pooh family... Sorry if its too emotional to you...
Time beinging alone...
When I was sitting in the bus, I saw this car with a plate written "Don't follow me cause I'm lost too"... I like this, its interesting and this really suit me cause I'm LOST too... Alone in the bus, memories flash on my mind... The time the three of us spent together, the way we joke, the way we laugh, the way we talk... The first time I start to talk to him, the time we spent overnight at esplanade and the time he confess to me... It all vanish... 過去的都已經是過去了,只能往前方看去。
「没有谁能把你抢离我身旁你是我的专属天使唯我能独占没有谁能取代你在我心上拥有一个专属天使我哪里还需要别的愿望」
「我想要说如果没有了你我该如何往下走那一秒钟有没有发现我倔强里的问候怎么劝我放手在这一切之后整夜的风冷得我手颤抖你在温暖的那头熟悉路口再一次的路过等在那角落的人已不是我在这一切」
「我可以陪你去看星星不用再多说明我就要和你在一起我不想又再一次和你分离我多么想每一次的美丽是因为你幸福它真的不容易」
Final decision... not going to meet eeyore le...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
4:40 PM