Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Ya different people think differently... Although it wasn't what I expected but I'm really touch that he apologise cos I know he won't do it on the spot but he still did it... I admit I'm too stubborn and he is also stubborn that's why it make us sad... But I'm really happy because if he never stay, we won't end up enjoying ourselve...
Xiong daddy some things are hard to explain and maybe you will think I'm foolish but when you are in my position and you really love this person who is with you, no matter how foolish or you think the things you won't do, will end up be what you willing to do for the person...
Like I said before 愛一個人!要了解,也要開解;要道謝,也要道歉;要認錯,也要改錯;要體貼,也要體諒。要接受,而不是忍受;是寬容,而不是縱容.
Loving him really make me a different person and make me realise or reflect on myself... This is what I have not been doing... You will know how I feel when you too found someone that is meant for you...
I won't said he is a perfect boyfriend but he really put in effort in this relationship... Although he did something wrong in the beginning but I believe his love for me is true... In a relationship, the most import things between both parties is "TRUST"... If there isn't trust between each other, its pointless to carry on... I trust his love and he is willing to change for better... In fact he did it and I know he have already done his best...
Sincere is what I see in him for the things he do for me... I really appreciate what he have done although he know we won't have future... Actually want to comment this but it seem that I have alot so just make this as a post... Hehehe... Specially for you, xiong daddy... Enjoy reading... Hehehe...
with loves; PiGlEt OnG KeLiNe...
11:31 PM