只要還愛着,不管多難都值得。
愛一個人不一定要有結果,不追求結果的愛就是無限的愛。追求結果的愛就是無限的愛。
Today stay at home the whole day to accompany my daddy cause he didn't go work... Still sick sick... After dinner, on the way back saw a mini car, so cute and lovely... I want, I want...
Was watching channel U, saw them sing song, I also want to sing... Love to sing and its my favour pass time...
Well Pooh the song title is call 心牆不是心窗... Hehehe... Actually that day I didn't call Eeyore along and I didn't even tell her about asking you guys to accompany me go buy my cousin present... But you mention it in your blog, I don't know will she think alot again... Hahaha... Anyway it doesn't matter la cause I know she having volleyball that day... Hahaha...
Suddenly feel like going K box but budget leh... Anyway I posted 2 songs, Hurt So Bad is sang from 張敬軒 and 老婆 is sang from SHE... Hurt so bad I know it from a show I watch yesterday and thought it was pretty nice and the 2nd song is reccomend by Pooh daddy lor... Well like to ask Pooh daddy why you think this song suit me? Hehehe...